Thursday 15 May 2014

Grunge and Glitter

I did this page for a challenge over at Scrap the boys which was to get messy and grungy. I used the drawing feature on the cameo to create the background and then i added some its red and its yellow glimmer mist as well as some grape chalkboard glimmer mist, once that was dry I used my fiskars threading water punch to create a messy look around the edges and stuck the page to a piece of bazzil basics cardstock added the photo with a border and some kaisercraft confetti lettering

TFL :)

3 comments:

  1. How I love this such trendy patterns

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Love the graphic styling of this layout. Thank you for playing along with STB's

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY cool doodled background. Thanks for being inspired by STB.

    ReplyDelete